I am Interested In Content Writing - How Can I Make Money Online By Doing That?

I am Interested In Content Writing 

Content Writing: By 2021, there will be 24 simple ways to make money writing online. Finding easy ways to make money fast is something I feel most comfortable with. How do you make more money at home than anyone can make, whether you have a high school diploma or a college degree?

Content Writing online is the best way to earn more money. Everything online starts with writing content. If you’re a great writer, why not use that ability to find ways to make that extra $ 100 a day?

By 2021, there will be 24 simple ways to make money writing online.


And whether you are in debt or just quit your job (or have just been fired!), This list can help you make $ 200 or more in a few days. Now, when I say I'm fast, I'm not saying fast. Some of these options are shorter than others, but when you think about your parents and how they probably live to pay for it, to make money online quickly - faster, even if it is a few months or more!


WATCH THIS VIDEO: Learn FREE Online Novel-Writing Course _ AuthorTube 2021 

 

 Simple Ways to Make Money Online (and Online) by 2021


1. Start a Blog

This will be your # 1 way to make money online. I have been blogging for five years now and have more than one blog. Why? Because blogging can help you make money faster.

Many of these methods will not work unless you start a blog. I have a simple and easy tutorial on starting your business blog, so be sure to check that out!

If you are not sure what a blog is - a blog is a way to express your thoughts and teachings online. You are using a platform like WordPress.org to have your own blog.

With a custom blog, you can start making money online.

After creating your website, you can select a WordPress theme and create pages on your site. On this site, I have the About page, Courses page, Contact page, and Blog page. Every blog should have a page about a contact page.

If you want to start using your blog with easy ways to make money, you will need a privacy policy and a disclaimer page. This is the official page that lets users know how you are using your blog to make money (e.g. if you are going to use affiliate marketing or start an email list for example).

To begin started, you can utilize a free template.

This blog can serve as a way to market your service and can be a way for audience blogging.


So, think of your blog as your online platform to try to monetize strategies and fund your online content writing business.


2. Paid Guest Blogging

Another quick and easy way to make money in 2021 is to start paying for a guest blog.

Guest blogging is where you post your blog to someone else's blog. For example, FreelancerFAQs is a contributing blog. Authors throw their blog articles at me and when I accept them, their posts are published on my blog. Although I don't pay for that content there are hundreds of donor blogs that pay for content.

There are many blogs that include paid travel sites. You can search for that name on Google to help you find more guest blogging ideas.

Once you've found a place to hang out, make sure you read the content of the blog and know their content writing style. From there you can create a personal voice as you read their blog.

Once the owner has accepted your voice, they may also tell you about their payment process. Some blogs only pay for traffic. So if your post gets a lot of shares, you will be paid accordingly. On some sites, you only pay for your subscriptions, but some may take months to pay you.

Usually, magazines and books have a long list of payment options, so don't panic!

One thing to keep in mind when posting your blog is not to change topics after you have been allowed to write an article. The blog owner has approved your pitch title, so you should submit that blog title to them so they can be paid for your writing!

3. Ask Almost

The easiest way to start making money fast is to just ask around. Friends and family may need help with various writing opportunities such as:

School playground! My BEST job came from my contacts on the playground at school.

On the school bus on the way ... I was talking to an English teacher, she asked me if I enjoyed the game the students had seen… the conversation led to me finally talking about my private business. Turns out, she needed someone to edit her thesis paper to do her master's degree.

School is a great way to get a job because there are so many teachers and parents! You may get an editorial job, a writing job, or resume writing a job.

So, before you leave after picking up your child from school at the end of the day, stop and talk to teachers or principals, or other parents and see if they need independent writing work!


4. Use the Task Board

That's right - job boards are places where content marketers and business owners post writing jobs.

I have used job boards to help me get writing gigs and it is an easy way to make money.

Most job ads start at about $ 40- $ 50 per post and if you can show your value and value to potential customers, you can get paid more. While there are scams on job boards, just know that most ads are very good.

The best job boards have new gigs every day. Personally, I have used this as it was very quick to help me find the exact writing gigs I wanted.

When you install job boards, you can make your pitch more personal by searching for the business that posted the ad.

Know their content and what they are selling. You can also find them on Twitter or LinkedIn for more information on this particular business.

5. Do Integrated Marketing

I use affiliate marketing on this blog and many of my other blogs.

An easy way to make money is to start using Amazon affiliate marketing. To help you get started, I have a video tutorial on how to make your first affiliate marketing.


Use past clients
Congratulations if you are already making money online as a writer! That is a big job! What you can do now is use clients you already have for extra work and income.

A transferring business is the best way to find the highest-paid customers and increase your income to help you work from home. Bloggers online have a network of other bloggers doing the same thing.

Those other bloggers probably need to write with them. If you can join your client circle, there will be no shortage of work. This has happened to me several times and is a practical and easy way to make money fast.

I am Interested In Content Writing - How Can I Make Money Online By Doing That?



7. Use Other Independent Writers

what did he do?

It may require them to use a small contract or they may have jobs for you!

Some bloggers or freelancers can help you make money online.

8. Start Another Blog

Did you know that most successful bloggers have more than one blog? Yes! The last time I checked, I had five active blogs that I write or manage.

Another blogger like Create and Go has two blogs - their health blog and their tutorial blog.

If you want, you can have an author’s website - as I do - and then have a personal blog that I own with Mother's twins.

Most writers are artistic and we all have different ideas floating around. Use that incentive to start another project as a way to make money faster. With the second blog, you will know what to do and what to do quickly, giving the edge to others who have just started their first blog.

9. Cold Pitch

Cold throw is the idea of finding a business online and throwing directly at them that you are an independent writer by appointment. This business is not actively seeking a content author, so your email is not cold.

Many writers have been very successful in making money fast this way. Student Teresa was retrenched last month, but managed to generate $ 3650 by freezing!

For more help with your cold cold plan, check out this guide.

11. Start Another App

Do you see the pattern? To make money fast you need to donate more than one thing or do more than one.

Why not offer a service other than private writing?

Some popular services are:

Virtual Assistant
Pinterest Manager
Graphic Designer
Website Builder
Email vendor
Communication Advertiser
Pinterest image creator
Editor
The list could go on and on! Find another service that you can do and market yourself.

12. Reach Out

Like a cold cold, why not reach out to some of your potential entrepreneurs? You may notice that they have a problem with certain business functions such as email management or responding to blog comments.

Why not donate your services to an assistant and catch the entrepreneur asking if they need help with x, y, or z?

Reaching out may seem overwhelming, but it's just an email and if you don't hear from them, just keep going! No loss for you!

Creative Ways to Make Money Quickly

 
As a writer, we create, don’t we?

You can log in with your ingenuity to make money online. Use your skills by writing or creating graphics or expanding your content with multiple clicks to help you earn more spending.

From ads to video readings to start with a Facebook group, these creative methods can help you earn $ 100 a day or more.

13. Place Ads on Your Blog

An easy way to earn at least $ 500 a month is to place ads on your blog. This strategy is based on blog traffic and to see some kind of revenue, you need at least 25,000 sessions for your blog.


I use Mediavine for my two blogs and earn $ 500- $ 1,000 a month from ads.

To help you reach your first 25,000 page views, check out my post on blog traffic tips.

14. Go to the Place

Take advantage of opportunities in your day to make money offline.

Wherever you go and the people you meet can be job opportunities. Do you go to the gym? See if they have a website and ask if they need someone to pull out their copy.

It's that simple. At a wine shop, dentist, or at your local grocery store, you can walk out of your comfort zone and ask if they need a writer. I know it can be scary and a little stressful, but if you don't take action, you'll never work in the world, right?

Some local places you can benefit from previous work.

Many new freelance writers get their leave by doing freelance work for their former employers. Doing so makes leaving work after a much easier transition.

If you know that your work has a website, email list, or you work with other clients, keep telling them you are looking for some independent writing work and ask yourself if they need an author or someone they know.

Another area is your business district. Many cities and towns have a business district. This is a great way to meet many businesses from different industries. Take time to visit the mall and visit these centers.

Call them first or just log in and start a conversation.

Getting to the destination is an easy way to make quick money and should not be overlooked in 2021!

15. Offer Video Studies

2021 is about video marketing. Many businesses and bloggers use video to help them make money faster.

How so? People have short attention spaces and video is a great way to pack a lot of information in an easy-to-digest format.

Something you can do to offer video tutorials for entrepreneurs or bloggers. This is something I have done and clients are amazed at this ability. You need some equipment to start doing the right video lessons, but once you have that in place, it's easy to build.

16. Create Your Product

You might think - wait, isn't this the fastest way to make money?

Can be! Most bloggers can create an eBook or printable in 30 days or less! That’s too fast for me. If you have an idea for a course, masterclass, printable, or similar, why not sell them on your blog?

It takes a lot of thought to make this money-making strategy, but it is worth it over time. One of my main ways to make money online is to sell my courses.

It saves my time as I help groups of people rather than 1: 1. If you are interested in building a lesson, you can use Learnable to host your lesson.

I am Interested In Content Writing - How Can I Make Money Online By Doing That?



17. Providing Training

Before I did my independent writing studies, I trained. I taught new freelance writers to make their business work and helped them define their niche and find gigs.

I loved helping new writers, but it took me a lot of time in my day. I texted clients and made late-night training calls.

However, if this is something you feel is easier than creating a product, why not try it?

I'm done!

Set up a page on your WordPress blog and send your list via email providing training services. And you can market on Facebook if you have this new service!

18. Is Sponsored Content

An easy way for bloggers to make money fast is by creating sponsored content. You can create sponsored content on your blog or social media!

What Moms Love does most of their sponsored content on Instagram!


To do this job, you need to take excellent photos of the sponsored products you use to see a certain amount of money. Aly from What Moms Love generates about $ 20,000 / month of sponsored content.

19. Start a Facebook group

Having your own Facebook group is a great way to grow a nation of followers. These are the people who will invest in you and eventually buy what you recommend.

How do you get started making money using Facebook groups?

You have to create a community designed for your audience. From what you name your team to your daily posts, your team should be honest and want to learn from you.

If you position yourself as the authority in your niche, your audience will pay attention and buy from you. I have a Facebook group of mom blogs that I use to share my expertise on blogging and digital advertising.

Caitlin Bacher has great content on how to market your business using Facebook groups. Check it out!


20. Sign up for ClearVoice

ClearVoice is a content marketing platform where writers can create a portfolio and find leads in their inboxes.

In fact, ClearVoice will email your gigs!


This is an easy way to start making money fast. Fill in your portfolio and have writing samples to share and set your rating. From there ClearVoice does the job of matching clients to you!

21. Write a Book

As a writer, why not write a book?

It's a great way to get paid for your writing! Writing a letter or An eBook does not have to take too long.

Give yourself a 30-day deadline to write a book and publish it yourself!

This is also a great way to show your loyalty to the world of freelance writing!

Impossible Ways to Make Money Quickly


22. Your folder as spam

Have you checked your spam folder?

I'm guilty of not checking too often. I get more emails a day than checking my spam is not a priority. However, if you are new to independent writing and are venting your little heart, make it a habit to check your spam folder.

The learned man did this and could not believe what we found:

I've been sitting here arguing about not getting any leads since I hit the Google home page two weeks ago when it hit me to check my spam folder… bam! 5 messages! They all come from people who fill out a form.

His suggestion is that if you have a contact form on your site, check your spam folder from time to time. It can result in long-term work.

23. Your Email Signature

Having an email signature is a great way to run the memory of potential customers.

However, it also works by getting a private job. So whether you send an email to a blogger or company, each email will be marketing your services, increasing your job opportunities.

This happened to the student of the lesson. He said,

I got a job by emailing a company with a WP theme that I used to tell them I liked their product. 

24. Posting Visitors - Free!

I got the gig by sending guests for free. I never thought this would be a legitimate way to make money fast, but it just isn't possible.

The blog owner accepted my voice and I wrote the post. He then asked me if I would like photography work and I answered yes. He then emailed me again and asked if I wanted to write another post.

And he hired me to write what happened and write posts. So, make sure your guest post is good and professional when you send an email to the blog owner.

Make Money Quickly
Look - I know many of you want to quit your job and make more money or spend $ 100 a day.

Online writing can get you there and more!

I have been doing this for four years now and every year I make more money doing what I love.

Have the freedom to enjoy life and use what we have - the internet!

Now is the year to sit down and plan your side trip. Whether you are a mother or a parent or a college student, you can easily find a way to make money by doing what you love.

Your plan should always be to start a blog, market your blog, and improve your writing.